Becca. 26. Avid book collector and nail polish addict.
I jumped, I fell, I hit the ground, but here I am alive.
So it’s gonna be one of those hair days. Awesome.
Challenge complete. Ice water to possibly follow if the rain decides to quit.
Asked by Anonymous
Look at you guys, being all interested in my life for once. That’s what I’m telling myself, don’t ruin that for me.
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
I’m actually going to a concert. Not that you should be surprised by that, because that’s not an uncommon thing for me. I’m seeing Green River Ordinance for the first time, and I’m pretty stoked.
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
Yes! Definitely yes.
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
Nope. My best guess would be at home, but who knows.
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
Ehhh. No, but I wouldn’t go out of my way to make it happen again.
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
62. What do you wear to bed?
Depends on the weather/temperature. Currently, nothing.
75. Do you study better with or without music?
With, but only if it’s music I’m really familiar with that I can pretty much block out. I need background noise, I can’t deal with silence, but it has to be something that won’t distract me.
81. Tea or coffee?
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
It happens. I understand why some people are against it, but it’s clearly not something I’m against.
Asked by Anonymous
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
Probably about 20.
19. Have you had sex today?
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
Probably not. I have enough miserable moments in my life, I don’t think I could be around someone who couldn’t try to lighten them.
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
He was attractive, I had a few alcoholic beverages. I was lonely, so I let him kiss me.
Reblogged from 90sheartthrob
I’ve spent more days laying by the pool reading this summer than I have in the last few years, and I love it.
He enjoys trying to be tall, I guess.
@aerie @aeowallofawesome #aeriereal #aerieMINIparty #itsaREALbigdeal #region31
@aerie @aeowallofawesome #region31 #aeriereal #aerieMINIparty #itsaREALbigdeal
Pup is passed the eff out and snoring, and it is ADORABLE.
Okay it *might* be time to do laundry. Maybe.
I don’t know why I’m surprised you didn’t want me. No one else does, this is nothing new.
Breaking out the first of the fall candles.
Miserable weather means grilled cheese and cooking videos. I don’t want to get out of bed today.